Digital Management and Governance
Maximize and Protect the Value of Your Digital Assets to Assure Integrity and to Surface Intelligent, Valuable Insights
Digital Management and Governance Services offer critical but pragmatic assessments of data quality, designs for a data quality framework, strategies, methods, and tools for data governance, and planning for optimized management of digital assets across the organization.
Create an Information Management Strategy While Assuring the Underlying Integrity of Foundational Data & Systems That Power the Business
Many data management programs have come and gone within BioPharmaceutical companies over the years with a great deal of focus on technology initiatives.
Significant energy has been expended building data warehouses and seeking ever better search engines to pull together disparate data that is dispersed throughout the organization. Yet often, it still takes tremendous effort to piece together even routine searches due to the state of the operational systems and the underlying data in some organizations. The promised efficient and effective use of digital assets has often not materialized.
Ferreting Out the Roadblocks
ResultWorks helps organizations take a critical look at the barriers to efficient and effective use of data—and even at the often-held attitude that “our data is just fine.” We help clients discover when:
- Data standards are non-existent or ill-defined
- Linkage of data and systems is dependent on individual people
- “Work-arounds” are common to move digital assets through the system
- A patchwork approach drives up labor, time, resource, and opportunity costs
Structuring Information Management To Support Business Priorities
ResultWorks goal is to help establish and guide data flow through a well-deployed system with strong data governance. The result is improved productivity, efficiency, throughput, overall quality, and compliance.
We dig in with our clients to:
- Take a critical look at data quality
- Build a data quality framework
- Illuminate problem areas
- Plan for optimized data flow across the organization
- Develop an effective governance approach for managing data quality and integrity
- Data Governance Strategy, Methods, and Tools
- Data Flow Optimization
- Data Quality Assessments
- Data Quality Frameworks
- Data Definition and Standardization